Thank you for all of the wonderful suggestions.  As it is 11:00pm here in
Japan, and I didn't get but a couple hours of sleep last night, I am going to
bed.  I've left open the door that VooDoo tried to come in last night.  There
is a bowl of food and some water in the kitchen.  He can hide a lot of
different places.  Fortunately, I am able to lock off that area and keep Fuji
inside.

I'll keep you posted.  I am hoping that the morning brings my kitty back to me!

Melinda, Fuji and VooDoo