I doubt she could compete with my FIV + cat.  It has actually woken me up in
the middle of the night.  It's really bad because he doesn't cover so as soon
as I get the first whiff of it I drop everything and go running to find which
litterbox he used and cover it immediately.  Even if I'm eating I put
everything down and go take care of it.  It's not like I could eat anymore
anyway!  Yuck.  Lots of times in the middle of winter I have my patio door wide
open to get the smell out.

He's always had runny poop too.  Think it's cause of the FIV?  I heard that it
can have that effect on them.  But then I wondered if it's something else.  Do
any of you guys have FIV + cats that almost always have runny poops?