A suggestion for medicating difficult cats -- I recently had to get gel caps
into a timid former feral girl who seems to sprout extra feet and claws when I
medicate her.  I cut a hole in the end of a pillowcase and put that over her,
with just her head sticking out of the hole.  That helped.  it still wasn't
easy.  But it was better.  We actually got through the entire course of
medication.