From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Update on Hemy & THANK YOU

Poor Hemy must be very upset; but the fact that she’s not lunging at you when
you tend to her needs, proves that she’s not a true feral!  An outdoor
enclosure for your cats and Hemy (separated, and where she could live all the
time) would be great – then you wouldn’t have to worry about her safety and the
birds! But if she has a cleft palate, how is she managing to eat and survive?
Good luck!