I like the outdoor enclosure idea best!  I am owrking on plans for my pride.
Thinking about roofing half of it so they could be out when I am gone during
the day.  Then, if it rained or the sun was very hot, they could find shelter.
Also, I could get a solar pump and put in a fountain in a small pool for them.
Harley would especially love this!  He loves water and comes in the shower with
me.  He has also watched me and learned how to flush the toilet so he can watch
the water spin around.