I hope the weather outside is tolerable for her.  It's too hot here in the
south!! I'm melting, lol!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Beth
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 2:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Update on Hemy & THANK YOU

  I pet sit for a "feral" cat. She was trapped & released & the lady
re-released her at her new house when she moved. I would have to leave the
front door open so she could sneak inside. She now runs up to my car & begs to
be picked up. Yet the woman still calls her "feral", LOL.
  So Hemy may very well come around.

  Beth

   Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org