From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Bonnie Hogue
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 1:22 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Please Share Thoughts on TNR Dilemma

Thanks, Gloria.
I guess "regular" vets don't clip the ear because people would freak out
about how their cat looks.  Forgotten Felines, our local TNR organization
(filled with Angels, by the way) did clip her ear.
She's now on my porch (we're having a cool summer, oddly enough) and seems
okay.  I am beginning to really like her.  Tonight I sat out in the
beautiful, nearly full moon evening, drinking a beer and singing to her (I
make up a song for all my cats -- this one was about how Hemy had a hard
life but came through alright anyway and now things are better).  I'll feel
better is she won't "shun" me -- right now she turns her back on me or
hisses, letting me know just how mad she is about this whole thing.  Poor
darling!  Tonight I tried to buy her love with canned food.  We'll see how
that goes!
~B.