you're a sweetheart. Right now he has some unknown infection..when I took
him to the vet his temp was 105. So they put him on amoxi. She said that if
he can't clear the infection he can just stay on amoxi. I think he needs
probiotics too. I would think staying on an antibiotic all the time would
make infections resistant to it. She said sometimes prednisone works really
well on felv cats. I think someone else on this list also said their cat had
it and it helped. Will have to look that up and send it to you.
That poor cat, stumblin around in a neighborhood, probably trying to figure
out what is going on. I have a very real problem with people that abandon
animals or dump them. they really should be prosecuted, but 10 times out of
10 we don't know who they are, but people think we are the crazy ones for
taking care of them!!!

**
**