Gloria
I got on a CRf site that I've used and they recommended human b's. So I am
giving him liquid b complex and also the methyl b 12 since the bcomplex isn't
high in b12. I also ordered wellness canned food. He has eaten twice today. I
mix it with water for fluids. But I do have to stick it under his nose and hold
the bowl for him (and I don't mind). (-:

Sent from my iPhone