From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of CATHERINE DIDONNA
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 12:13 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Biocoat - contains B12 and more

last week,or the week before,the same day as the earthquake in NY.I had a
gas pipe break on my street . The fireman knocked on everyones door:we had
to leave our homes.I didn't want to leave my cats. He said I had to get out.
He also said no cats got out when the door was open. I left my house,blessed
myelf,and askedGod to let me be OK,and let the house be OK:so I could take
care of my furry family. I have more than 30 cats.But, anyway, I wish I was
in jamies,or a gown. If yousaw the N Y firemen you would understand.SMILE