From: Natalie <at...@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Biocoat - contains B12 and more
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Monday, September 5, 2011, 12:45 PM

When and why was your door left open door open?
If we had to leave this house, we wouldn’t allow anyone to leave doors open,
should they have to work in there!  I threaten workers with a penalty worse
than death, should they allow any cat to get out.  If doors were left open
around here, believe me, they’d run out spooked….,and I’d have to track them
down, some would have to be trapped - it would be a nightmare!
Don’t even want to think about that.