Update and more questions.  Yesterday Fletch ate very well and ate quite a few
treats too. He got up and walked around the kitchen for quite awhile. I was so
hopeful that maybe he was over the hump. Wrong. This morning he refused to eat
or drink and hasn't done so all day. I hav given him some electrolytes 3 times
today. He didn't like that a bit. He had very watery poop with hard chunks in
it. That happened twice. Once on the couch, which I have plastic on under his
blankets, and then another time I ran him to the litterbox. His fever is
back..I'm sure the aspirin wore off and he doesn't feel good at all. Is this
how this disease is all the time? Is this what his life is gonna be like from
now on? Because if it is, I can't see making him go through this. I don't think
he enjoys any part of this. Maybe he ate too much yesterday, I don't know. Do
they go thru this and then get better. Any insight will be appreciated. Where
does the fever come from?
Thanks guys, I sure do appreciate each and every one of you.

Marcia

Sent from my iPad