Same here!

From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Edna Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:59 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fletch

It has always been my understanding that you should never give asprin to
cats:

Aspirin Side Effects

Aspirin is not a medication that is typically administered to cats. If
administered, it may cause a few side effects such as:

*       Stomach acidity, which can lead to stomach ulcers
*       Upset stomach
<http://www.vetinfo.com/best-cat-upset-stomach-remedy.html>
*       Vomiting
*       Diarrhea
*       Blood coagulation delays
*       Lack of appetite
<http://www.vetinfo.com/causes-cat-appetite-loss.html>

Read more:
<http://www.vetinfo.com/can-you-give-a-cat-aspirin.html#ixzz1XBGiC9jc> Can
You Give a Cat Aspirin? - VetInfo

> From: marciabmar...@gmail.com
> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
> Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 21:40:49 -0500
> Subject: [Felvtalk] Fletch
>
> Update and more questions. Yesterday Fletch ate very well and ate quite a
few treats too. He got up and walked around the kitchen for quite awhile. I
was so hopeful that maybe he was over the hump. Wrong. This morning he
refused to eat or drink and hasn't done so all day. I hav given him some
electrolytes 3 times today. He didn't like that a bit. He had very watery
poop with hard chunks in it. That happened twice. Once on the couch, which I
have plastic on under his blankets, and then another time I ran him to the
litterbox. His fever is back..I'm sure the aspirin wore off and he doesn't
feel good at all. Is this how this disease is all the time? Is this what his
life is gonna be like from now on? Because if it is, I can't see making him
go through this. I don't think he enjoys any part of this. Maybe he ate too
much yesterday, I don't know. Do they go thru this and then get better. Any
insight will be appreciated. Where does the fever come from?