Hi
Fletch had fluids last Friday. I just spoke with my vet and she is going to
order the LTCI. They are telling her 1 shot every 2 weeks. right now he
doesnt want anything put into his mouth. It's really hard and realy hard to
wee him this way. I am so discouraged right now.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Natalie <at...@optonline.net> wrote:

>  I think Fletch would do well to get some sub-q fluids, I believe his
> saliva would thin down…can you feed him lots of water with an eyedropper on
> the side of the mouth?  Hydration is also good for fevers. ****
>
> ** **

*Marcia Baronda*
*Baronda Supplies & Service, Inc.*
*1550 S 2700 Rd.*
*Herington, Kansas 67449*
*Phone: 785-466-2501*
*Cell:    785-230-6499*
**
**" *I wish to address ethics as it applies to our companion animals. As a
veterinarian, I am an advocate for the rights of these wonderful beings who
inhabit the earth and our homes, sharing this journey with us. It is my
conviction that these animals,and all plants and animals, domesticated or
wild, have inherent rights that are separate from their ability to benefit
humans. They have the same right to exist as we do."  Don Hamilton DVM*