You can give baby aspirin like every other day or 72 hours or something like
that for just a few days though.

Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 10:44:05 -0400
From: at...@optonline.net
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fletch

Same here!   From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Edna Taylor
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:59 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Fletch It has always been my understanding that you
should never give asprin to cats:
 Aspirin Side EffectsAspirin is not a medication that is typically administered
to cats. If administered, it may cause a few side effects such as: Stomach
acidity, which can lead to stomach ulcersUpset stomachVomitingDiarrheaBlood
coagulation delaysLack of appetite

Read more: Can You Give a Cat Aspirin? - VetInfo  > From:
marciabmar...@gmail.com