  From: Marcia Baronda<mailto:marciabmar...@gmail.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 12:26 AM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] Fletch

  Hi everyone

  Very sad night, fletch got really bad, started crying and having a hard time
breathing. I called the vet and asked that he be put to sleep. Well, we didn't
make it, Fletch died on the way there. I feel so bad that he had to suffer like
that. But he no longer will. He was just a few weeks over a year old. He was
loved so very much during his short life.

  Thanks for all your help
  Marcia

  Sent from my iPad