Marcia, I was saddened to read that Fletch has crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  You
gave him a loving home for his short little life.  For our FeLV that is the
best we can do.
Sharyl

From: Marcia Baronda <marciabmar...@gmail.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2011 12:26 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Fletch

Hi everyone

Very sad night, fletch got really bad, started crying and having a hard time
breathing. I called the vet and asked that he be put to sleep. Well, we didn't
make it, Fletch died on the way there. I feel so bad that he had to suffer like
that. But he no longer will. He was just a few weeks over a year old. He was
loved so very much during his short life.

Thanks for all your help
Marcia

Sent from my iPad