To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 11:26 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Fletch

Hi everyone

Very sad night, fletch got really bad, started crying and having a hard time breathing. I called the vet and asked that he be put to sleep. Well, we didn't make it, Fletch died on the way there. I feel so bad that he had to suffer like that. But he no longer will. He was just a few weeks over a year old. He was loved so very much during his short life.

Thanks for all your help
Marcia

Sent from my iPad