I could sell my place and move there.  I only have 7 cats and if they dn't get
alog well with yours, I could build them an outdoor day time house.  At night
they could sleep in my bedroom like they do now.  I wouldn't mind takin on a
few more cats.  Or waht about this guy in Oregon who bought 600 acres of an old
tree farm.  He takes in strays, unwanteds and lets the roam the 600 acres.  He
builds all kinds of houses for them to sleep in and spends the day checking up
on them and giving each one some loving.