  From: Lorrie<mailto:felineres...@frontier.com>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 11:26 AM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hunters

  Oh how I hate hunters. They are not conservationists, but murderers.
  No hunting is allowed in our resort community, but we can hear them
  in the surrounding areas getting ready for the killing, which they
  think of as sport!  I love it when I read in the paper about hunting
  accidents where some jerk head hunter shot his buddy instead of the
  deer!!

  Lorrie