Emus?  Where do you live?
What really pisses me off when those damned hunters refer to themselves, and
are referred to as the only real conservationists...what a joke!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Marcia Baronda
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 10:52 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Declawing - list of countries where it is illegal!

Anyone who would even think about messing with one of my animals, will be
one sorry SOB. A couple years ago someone shot two of my emus. Just for the
he'll of it. A male sitting on eggs,and a little female that I was nursing
back to health. Broke my heart. Offered reward, never found out who did it.
People drunk, shooting from the road.

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas
2010.

On Sep 11, 2011, at 7:49 PM, <dlg...@windstream.net> wrote:

> Yes, around here cats and dogs provide good practice shots just before the
season.  Someone said they were going to come to my house for some practice
shots.  I told them I would shoot them the minute they tried t shoot my
cats.  Of course they said they were just "kidding" and I said that had
better be the truth because if one of my cats nded up shot, I wold come
looking for them and after I shot them I would sue them for all I could get.