Yup....but feel a lot better about hunters who kill for food than for factory farmers. On Sep 12, 2011, at 3:07 PM, <dlg...@windstream.net> <dlg...@windstream.net > wrote:

I would have to be very hungry before I could look into those big brown eyes and then pull the trigger. Haveto make it on berries.

---- Terri Brown <siggies...@hotmail.com> wrote:
I don't like the idea of hunting for sport either. Makes me sick. I have less of a problem with the ones who eat what they kill....but still. I'd rather be a vegetarian than kill for meat any day.

=^..^= Terri, Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Travis, Dori and 6 furangels: Ruthie, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome and Sammi =^..^=
 ----- Original Message -----
 From: Lorrie<mailto:felineres...@frontier.com>
 To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
 Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 11:26 AM
 Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hunters

 Oh how I hate hunters. They are not conservationists, but murderers.
 No hunting is allowed in our resort community, but we can hear them
 in the surrounding areas getting ready for the killing, which they
 think of as sport!  I love it when I read in the paper about hunting
 accidents where some jerk head hunter shot his buddy instead of the
 deer!!

 Lorrie

On 09-12, Natalie wrote:

What really pisses me off when those damned hunters refer to
themselves, and are referred to as the only real
conservationists...what a joke!