From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Lynda Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 6:55 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hunters

Oh my gosh!! I could not put up with all that as long as you did! Is Dove
meat really that good? I would not think there would be much meat on them.

Dove hunting is still popular here in Texas and I don't like it. My bird
feeder stays full all the time and I have two doves that come in the late
afternoon and feed on the seed that is on the ground around the bird feeder.
They are beautiful birds.  I only have one pigeon that lost it's mate about
3 yrs ago that comes around my feeder as well.  I could never imagine
shooting them.