I don't understand what is wrong with some of our fellow human beings. There is
a total disregard for life. That just made me sick about the pigeons! Yea, big
men aren't they? As bad as canned hunts which absolutely disgust me!

Sent from my iPad that my most awesome kids surprised me with, Christmas 2010.