From: Edna Taylor <taylore...@msn.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:12 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Miller

Well, after trying one round of chemo last week Miller seemed to have a bit
more pep in his step and was eating like a champ but then on Tuesday, he didn't
want to eat so I force fed him and yesterday morning we took him in, vet gave
him subQ fluids and vitamins.  I had an uneasy feeling all day and when I got
home I immediately went to where I knew he would be, behind the entertainment
center.  He wouldn't move, he would not lift his head and when I picked him up,
he just hung limp in my arms.  I knew then that it was time to let him go.
Fortunately, Dr. McCann was still at the office and she helped him cross over.
We may still have a house full of furbabies but his leaving has left a hole in
our hearts.

I shall see beauty but none to match your living grace,
I shall hear music but none as sweet
as the song with which you loved me,
I shall fill my days but I shall not, cannot forget.
Sleep soft, dear Miller. . .

1999-2011

Edna, Frank and the Nuisance