From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of czadna sacarawicz
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 11:21 AM
To: feline leukemia list
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Miller

Edna,

may a comforting presence hold you close.

Thank you for being a with-you-to-the-end ally and respectful, responsive
companion to Miller, a best beloved.

healing and laughter

  _____

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:39:41 -0700
From: marta.gas...@yahoo.com
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

I'm so very sorry Edna..Godspeed beautiful Miller

Marta

 <http://homelessnomore.webs.com/> http://homelessnomore.webs.com/