My cat, Tigger is almost 5. he was born with FeLV. he lives with my other 5
cats, ranging in age from 1 to 15. none of the others have teste=d positive,
and they are checked yearly

________________________________
From: JoAnn Fredo <jufr...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2011 7:19 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] new positive kitten

Message body
I was apart of this list 09/2000 when my husband and I adopted 3 kittens, and
all tested positive. We lost little Vinnie at 8 months due to lymphoma, Molly
developed lymphoma and we treated it. She lived 4 years, the lymphoma never
came back, the feline leukemia took her life. Toots lived 9 years, no problems
until the last month of his life he developed bone cancer. All 3 of my babies
received interferon and dimethylglycine every night. Two years ago we adopted 2
more kittens, they were negative. This past Friday my neighbor's daughter
found a cute orange tabby kitten and asked us if we wanted him.  He tested
positive, but it is not in his bone marrow. I have everyone separated, and am
looking for a home. I know may people mix positive with negative cats, can you
please tell if there are success stories out there or if negative cats became
positive. Thanks, Jo Ann