I have 2 positives, one of them over 12 years old, the other about 2
or 3.  Both of them have been intermingling with my negatives
(currently 8 of them) for years.  I keep the negatives up to date on
vaccinations and haven't yet had one turn positive although I kept the
very young cats away from them until they were older and thru the full
series of vaccinations.