From: katskat1 <katsk...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2011 8:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] new positive kitten

I have 2 positives, one of them over 12 years old, the other about 2
or 3.  Both of them have been intermingling with my negatives
(currently 8 of them) for years.  I keep the negatives up to date on
vaccinations and haven't yet had one turn positive although I kept the
very young cats away from them until they were older and thru the full
series of vaccinations.