If you are worried about costs, and it is available in your area, give Care
Credit a try.  If you pay the bill before the promotonal period is up, you don
not pay interest, just original charges.  www.carecredit.com  I have been using
it for several years now.  I even use it for my dentist - that is te one that
ran up my total, 2 root canals and crows within 4 month.  They are the only
charges I am paying interest on, they are at 14%.  It is worth a try.