Message body
I was apart of this list 09/2000 when my husband and I adopted 3 kittens, and
all tested positive. We lost little Vinnie at 8 months due to lymphoma, Molly
developed lymphoma and we treated it. She lived 4 years, the lymphoma never
came back, the feline leukemia took her life. Toots lived 9 years, no problems
until the last month of his life he developed bone cancer. All 3 of my babies
received interferon and dimethylglycine every night. Two years ago we adopted 2
more kittens, they were negative. This past Friday my neighbor's daughter found
a cute orange tabby kitten and asked us if we wanted him.  He tested positive,
but it is not in his bone marrow. I have everyone separated, and am looking for
a home. I know may people mix positive with negative cats, can you please tell
if there are success stories out there or if negative cats became positive.
Thanks, Jo Ann