My Husband I are in a similar position. We just adopted a kitten from the pound
who had been feral before that and she ended up being FeLV+. We have two other
cats and they hadn't had any other contact before the positive test and since
the test we have continued to keep them separated. Euthanizing was never even
an option in our minds. She is such a healthy happy kitten it just didn't make
sense. We are currently in the process of vaccinating our other two cats. But
despite the vaccination out vet advised not letting them have any contact with
the kitten ever. We planned on keeping them in separate rooms forever. Now
seeing what John just wrote we wondering how often it is that people interact
their FeLV+ cats with non infected cats and never see their other cats get
infected.

Good luck with your kitten. She will be a wonderful addition to your family. :)