From: MaiMaiPG <maima...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2011 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] stray kitten positive any advice for me

There are holistic remedies for the gum issues.  That was the only sign Dixie
showed....ask questions and seek information.  A lot of emails get chopped
because they are too long to post---someone else can explain this.

On Nov 7, 2011, at 7:33 PM, dppl dppl wrote:

>thank you all for responding so quickly.  when i have more time I will review
>all archives. I hope i am posting correctly by sending these emails.  I see my
>post  is all chopped up (at least in my display ). Thanks for your advice.  I
>guess i will take things day by day.  thanks also for the  advice to get the
>other test as a follow up.i can only hope it turns out negative. I am worried
>about the redness of his gums which he is on an antibiotic for. Vet attributed
>it to gingivitis and teething but this was pre finding out the positive test
>results.

 it seemed healthy.  It does seem healthy , eats well and plays. and is the
sweetest cat, loving and intelligent.  I am heartbroken about this. I'm sorry I
haven't had time to read all archives but I work from home and also take care
of my bedridden elderly mother.  Is there anyone out there would be kind enough
to give me some advice? Thank you. PS  the test done was elisa and it just says
"positive" the vet estimates the cat is from 5-6 months old.