Mountain Lion? Holy smoke, 1 utility pole to the next is still too close for me!! You definitely must live in the mountains....sounds beautiful though!! ----- Original Message ----- From: <dlg...@windstream.net>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Rabies vaccine

And moma fox has a den just 30 feet from my deck plus raccoons come up to eat left over seed birds leave. Also possums and everything else around hre. Only one that doesnot come real close to the house is my mountain lion, he stays the distance from 1 utility pole to the next one.

---- Marcia <marciabmar...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just did some reading on rabies and it appears that mice and other rodents don't carry Rabies. Raccoons foxes and bats look to be the heaviest carriers. The East coast, for some reason is the largest region of raccoons carrying rabies!

Sent from my iPhone