Farewell Myles, enjoy your new life free of pain.
I am so very hppy that I have not had to bid any of my babies farewell.  They
do more for me than I do for them.  Even tho I d swear I am goin to kill Harley
at least 20 times a day.  Right now I am typing this while peering around his
tail as it flips over the keyboard.