 From: Victory_Shout <victory_sh...@epix.net>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2012 9:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Myles  Please add to the CLS    :(

I am new to this group, but I did want to send you my condolences. Rest in
peace precious Myles.

I am Tina. I live in Pa. We had gotten a litter of
four female kittens from a family whos add we responded to in the newspaper six
months ago. Their kittens needed a home and my mom who is very ill and
lives with us needed company. So, knowing that we didn't have the heart to
seperate those kittems. We took them all. We homeschool our four kiddos so
these fur babies quickly became all of our babies and God bonded our hearts to
theirs.

We had no idea that they were suffering from
feline leukemia when we got them because they looked so healthy.

Needless to say... six months later...

We laid Ollie to rest four days before Christmas
and we just laid Leo to rest two days after New Years. Ollie and Leo were
golden
in color and we called them "the golden girls" they were always together
and their siblings (who are still with us) are also always together. After
Ollies death Leo just was not the same. She became very depressed and just
couldn't seem to get over the fact that her sister was gone.

We laid Ollie to rest and we put in
certain items that she loved and parts of things from us.

It is very cold here that when Leo passed just
days later my husband offered to dig up Ollie lay Leo and her things that
we had for her in the box with Ollie... so that "the golden girls"
would always be together.

That is what we did...

We are Christians... we know that in the big
picture it really wouldn't have mattered if their
bodies were laid to rest in the same box or not, but to us it
meant the world to know that "the golden girls" were together forever even in
death.

We had a beautiful service for them in our back
yard. First, Ollie then days later Leo with Ollie.

We have your site to thank for the information
on feline leukemia and the foods and vitamins that help to sustain
life. We will forever be thankful for what these precious kittens have taught
us
about this horrible sickness. What a true blessing they have been. They taught
us strength, love, and commitment. They taught us that love is an "action"
word. Our hearts will forever be bonded with these babies.

Whoopie and Jewels our other two calico fur babies
(from that sibling group) are still going strong. We remain ever thankful for
their continued health.

I just had to stop in and say... I am sorry to hear
of your loss... and thank you for the information you share... it truly does
touch lives...

Tina