From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of GRAS
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 8:21 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] (no subject)

"A positive Elisa & a negative IFA means the Cat IS positive" - Yes, UNLESS
the ELISA was a false positive, which means that ideally, one should retest
with the ELISA and see how it comes out (both positive or positive and
negative) and then go from there....
Yes, it is amazing with all the misinformation...I remember reading things
last year that are different this year (from the same sources...) makes one
really wonder!
Natalie