Hi all,

I posted an email to the moderator several days ago but I have yet to hear back
from her.  My situation is quite desperate with a stray cat that we took in.
Her name is Blackie and she was sitting on my door step several weeks ago on a
bitter cold day.  We fed her and put her up in my garage and she has been
living there the last several weeks.  We took her to the vet to get her
shots in attempt to get her adoption ready when the vet gave us the terrible
news that she has leukemia.  We have tried everywhere to get her adopted but
even the shelters will put her down because of the leukemia.  We would take her
in but family members have asthma and the cat would make it worse.  I am in
Cleveland and need help.  Please!  She is a wonderful and affectionate cat.  I
can send pics if you would like.  Does anyone have any recommendations for me?
Thanks, Kevin