Aw, so sad. I'm glad you were there with him when this happened. I had 2 cats who threw clot & passed away. On was FelV+ & the other was a non-FeLV+ with Cardiomyopathy.
Hugs to you. I know this is difficulty..

Beth

From: Terri Brown <siggies...@hotmail.com>
To: RQP <resqp...@yahoogroups.com>; felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>; Persian_Rescue <persian_res...@yahoogroups.com>; FLUTD listserv <fl...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:24 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] My Siggie

Photo E-mail View slideshow | Download images
Hello everyone,

Some of you have known me for a while -- others not.

Just writing to let you all know my healthy, non-FeLV cat Siggie has left me for the Rainbow Bridge.  He was the last of my original group who did NOT have FeLV.  He was my FeLV+ Salome's companion up until she passed in 2005 (right after I adopted Travis from Res-Q-Pets).

He was fine all day yesterday.  Then suddenly, he couldn't walk or breathe.  He was wheezing terribly, and was dragging his hind quarters behind him, soiling himself.  I rushed him to the local vet, who told me that he had fluid all in and around his lungs, was at end stage cardiac failure and had threw a clot, which is what paralyzed him.

The kindest thing I could do for him was to let them put him down -- but he ended up not needing the help.  They gave him a sedative, and before they injected the final shot of the pink stuff, he was gone.

Rest in peace and sleep well, my big orange boy.  Meowmy and Daddy will miss you forever.

May 2000 - Feb 15, 2012
=^..^= Terri, Guinevere, Travis, Dori, Kimiko and 8 furangels:
            Ruthie, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome, Sammi and Siggie the Tomato Vampire =^..^=
These photos will be available on SkyDrive for 30 days. To learn more about SkyDrive, click here.
To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo E-mail, join MSN.