  From: Terri Brown
  To: RQP ; felvtalk ; Persian_Rescue ; FLUTD listserv
  Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:24 AM
  Subject: [Felvtalk] My Siggie

         Photo E-mail   View slideshow | Download images
  Hello everyone,

  Some of you have known me for a while -- others not.

  Just writing to let you all know my healthy, non-FeLV cat Siggie has left me
for the Rainbow Bridge.  He was the last of my original group who did NOT have
FeLV.  He was my FeLV+ Salome's companion up until she passed in 2005 (right
after I adopted Travis from Res-Q-Pets).

  He was fine all day yesterday.  Then suddenly, he couldn't walk or breathe.
He was wheezing terribly, and was dragging his hind quarters behind him,
soiling himself.  I rushed him to the local vet, who told me that he had fluid
all in and around his lungs, was at end stage cardiac failure and had threw a
clot, which is what paralyzed him.

  The kindest thing I could do for him was to let them put him down -- but he
ended up not needing the help.  They gave him a sedative, and before they
injected the final shot of the pink stuff, he was gone.

  Rest in peace and sleep well, my big orange boy.  Meowmy and Daddy will miss
you forever.

        May 2000 - Feb 15, 2012
  =^..^= Terri, Guinevere, Travis, Dori, Kimiko and 8 furangels:
              Ruthie, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth, Alec, Salome, Sammi and Siggie
the Tomato Vampire =^..^=
  These photos will be available on SkyDrive for 30 days. To learn more about
SkyDrive, click here.
  To share high quality pictures with your friends and family using MSN Photo
E-mail, join MSN.

<<photosHeaderCamera.jpg>>

<<photosHeaderLogo.jpg>>

<<3417.jpg>>