 From: Kelley Saveika <moonv...@gmail.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] FW: Caboodle Ranch - Another "sanctuary" owner charged
with cruelty

When will people learn that just because something is in the paper does not
make it so?  If people are spaying and neutering, they probably are not
"hoarders."  I did not realize this list had gotten so judgemental.  Ugh.

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 10:40 AM, Beth <create_me_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

The people I'm talking about did spay/neuter & had vet references. They had
good intentions, but the hoarding mentality took over & got out of hand.

>Don't Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org

http://www.rescuties.org/

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

http://www.magfundraising.com/rescuties

Please help Trooper!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/trooper

"And it is the most divisive incivility to tell true animal lovers they can’t
complain about it, that they can’t fight for the animals, that they should sit
down and shut up and allow the killing to continue."

- Nathan Winograd