FYI:  Here's another perspective on the situation:
From:  "X" [name removed]Sent: Tuesday,    February 28,  2012 3:51 PMSubject:
Craig  Grant, Director of Caboodle Ranch
The below info is    found  at this link:
https://www.facebook.com/caboodleranch.savethekitties Yesterday, when I heard
of the investigation and rescue intervention at Caboodle Ranch, my first
thought  was that Craig Grant was just another compassionate fool who got in
over his  head because he couldn't turn away a cat with nowhere to go.  The
below  information has changed my perception of him.  No decent individual
would  let animals in his custody go without needed medical care, food and
clean living conditions while making frivolous expenditures on himself from
501.3c funds that  should have been spent on the cats. Financial  Fraud
For an overview of embezzlement and  financial fraud click here here.
Records obtained through  the court indicate that operator, Craig Grant, is
embezzling corporate funds  (donations) for personal use. There are numerous
transactions on their 501(c)  not-for-profit account for    transactions such
as: airline flights, trip to Vegas, tickets to Daytona 500, hotels, online
clothing orders, online magazine orders,  gifts, etc.  The list goes on and on.
Craig admitted in court records that he does not routinely record cash
donations. It's been reported that Craig has used cash to take people out to
eat.
In interviews Craig Grant has stated he  gets a $1000/month personal salary.
Therefore, any personal expenses should be paid for out of HIS salary.  It is
unlawful for any transactions for personal use to come out of a not-for-profit
corporate account. All donations/income MUST be used for the care of cats.
The IRS and    Attorney General have been  notified.

-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=Y3BxMzc0NQ%3D%3D