From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of James G Wilson
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 11:13 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] TNR

Hey all,

We've been having problems lately of certain email hosts bouncing mail back
to the server. Even my address was bounced. It seems to be happening every
couple of weeks lately. Don't worry though. I go in and manually reset all
of the group's addresses back to regular mail.
Sorry for the inconvenience. But, as long as spammers are allowed to flood
the networks, we'll have to deal with this. Please feel free to let me know
if there are any other issues. Best wishes to all.

James G. Wilson - phaed...@charter.net
http://www.felineleukemia.org (FeLV Research & Support)
http://www.facebook.com/crambone http://weather62025.com (Weather for
Edwardsville, IL)