I also received this message and it said the date of my last bounce was
3/10/2012, but I haven’t posted anything for weeks (or longer). I took it to
mean that I had mail being bounced (by my server) that was being sent to me. I
had a problem with a hosting company last year and I was un-subbed from two of
my email lists due to bounced messages, but it was because my server was
rejecting incoming messages. It had nothing to do with messages I sent.
I switched hosts and haven’t been aware of any additional problems. So I’m not
sure why so many of us received this message. Hopefully it was just an isolated
glitch.
Cindy