From: Maureen Olvey
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 8:40 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Giving sub-q fluids

You got that right - kitty harpoons for sure.  I did it while ago and I just
can't do that anymore.  It hurt her when I put it in.   Then of course it
freaked me out which I'm sure made it worse for her.

I'll talk with my vet tomorrow.  Maybe he has those 20 gauge needles.  She's
only like 4 lbs. and that needle weighs more than she does!