Try this link for info on sub q fluid supplies
http://www.zzcat.com/CRF/supplies/index.html#Top

Sharyl

________________________________
 From: gary <gcru...@centurytel.net>
To: dlg...@windstream.net; felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 2:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Giving sub-q fluids

I don't remember offhand, it was over a year ago, but I think I may have gotten
the link from the files at the FCRF yahoo group they have to give fluids all
the time so some good advice and links on there.  you can google it and check
prices, you may need a script for the fluids as they want to make sure you are
getting the right type of fluid.  I always use lactated ringers.

Gary