From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Maureen Olvey
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2012 8:45 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Giving sub-q fluids

For you guys that give sub-q fluids -

What size needle do you use?  A friend showed me how to do it yesterday but
she has these huge 18 gauge needles.  I'm wondering if I can use a smaller
size.  It's for my 6 month old kitten so I hate stabbing her with that huge
thing.

Maureen

"I am not interested to know whether vivisection produces results that are
profitable to the human race or doesn't..the pain which it inflicts upon
sufficient justification of the enmity without looking further." - Mark
Twain