It has been one week since I took Orlando to the vets for the last time.
His tumor had gotten large enough to be causing him pain and he had stopped
eating.  He was such a wonderful cat, my loving flame point Siamese boy.
The first time I met him in the rescues FeLV room he reached up and gave me
a hug.  From then on he was my boy and I can't believe he is gone and I will
never see him again in this world.  He was about 10 when I adopted him and
that was four years ago.  He would come up and bite me in the butt for
attention when I was working on the computer.  If I got up at night to go to
the bathroom he would accompany me.  Always.  I guess that was how I knew it
was time.  On the last night he didn't do that.  He will be SO missed.  I
hate hate hate this disease.