Thank you for giving Orlando all of your love. He was lucky to have you!

Lynda
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lee Evans
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 6:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Picked up Orlandos ashes today

  I'm so sorry for your loss.  I lost a flame point Siamese two years ago. I
had named him Taco even though he was rescued from a vacant lot outside a Pizza
Hut Restaurant.  I had him for about 2 years.  Then he suddenly stopped eating.
He was diagnosed with lymphoma.  He hadn't wasted away and didn't seem to be in
pain.  I  thought we still had some time.  However, I came home a week after
his diagnosis and he was asleep forever.  I still haven't stopped crying.
Such a beautiful boy and so patient with everyone.  He bonded to the other
FeLv+ cat I had at the time, Smooch. Less than three months later, Smooch began
wasting away, even though he was eating.  The vet couldn't figure out what was
wrong.  Smooch passed away in a month after that.  He also went quietly to
sleep.  I'm not much of a believer but I'd like to think that those two are
together somewhere.  Hugs to you for taking care of Orlando when most people
would have denied him his few years of love and compassion.