Sending good thoughts to you. He sounds a lot like my Oliver, a six year old
Siamese who tested positive for the virus.  Holly

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank & Sue Koren <fs...@roadrunner.com>
To: felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Mon, May 21, 2012 4:47 pm
Subject: [Felvtalk] Picked up Orlandos ashes today

It has been one week since I took Orlando to the vets for the last time. His
tumor had gotten large enough to be causing him pain and he had stoppedeating.
He was such a wonderful cat, my loving flame point Siameseboy.  The first time
I met him in the rescues FeLV room he reached up andgave me a hug.  From then
on he was my boy and I can't believe he is goneand I will never see him again
in this world.  He was about 10 when Iadopted him and that was four years ago.
He would come up and bite me inthe butt for attention when I was working on the
computer.  If I got up atnight to go to the bathroom he would accompany me.
Always.  I guessthat was how I knew it was time.  On the last night he didn't
dothat.  He will be SO missed.  I hate hate hate this disease.